We’ve all heard the stories about people who put up their tree only to have it tip over during the night. I’m ashamed to say it’s even happened to me once in my younger days, but over the years I’ve honed my methods and now can put up a tree the kids could climb — I wouldn’t put it past my boy, either.
Continue reading »
I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions — why wait till the new year when you can start today? Also, making resolutions just for the sake of making resolutions usually means you’ll end up breaking them sooner than later. But if you’re looking for some last-minute resolutions to make this New Year, you could do worse than picking one from this list.
I resolve to:
- Spend more time in the shop.
- Involve my kids in more projects.
- Bolster the economy by buying more tools.
- Finish my projects in a timely manner.
- Remember to wear my safety equipment
- Evaluate tools based on merit not brand.
- Buy the best tool I can afford.
- Participate more on Toolmonger!
Have a happy New Year!