jump to example.com
Currently viewing the tag: "draper"

You’ve probably seen these wrenches included in tools kits that come with bikes, gas tools, or other machinery.  Evidently in the UK these wrenches are called tubular box spanners, but what we call them here in the states escapes me. I’ve done a fair bit of searching and can’t find our name for them.  Obviously we’re not going to call them spanners, and a search for “tubular box wrenches” turns up a completely different tool.

Continue reading »

Tagged with: