CRKT’s Eat N Tool is the perfect multi-tool for a bachelor. No more washing a spoon and a fork, no searching for a bottle opener for your beer, and no more hunting for a screwdriver to pop the top off that old can of Hershey’s coco in the back of the cupboard when you need chocolate.

The idea for the Eat N Tool came from New York City designer Liong Mah. I’m not quite sure what use he intended for the 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm wrenches built into the handle, but the large hole in the middle does serve as a thumb hole when you eat with the spork. You can clip the Eat N Tool to a belt loop so it’s always ready with the handy non-weight-bearing carabiner.

Made from 3CR13 stainless steel, the Eat N Tool is four inches long and weighs 1.5 oz. It’s available in a bead-blast or black Teflon finish and will cost you $6 to $7.

Eat N Tool [CRKT]
Street Pricing [Google]
Via Amazon [What’s This?]

Tagged with:

15 Responses to CRKT’s Bachelor Tool

1. Toolhearty says:

Alright. How did you know about the old can of Hershey’s coco in the back of my cupboard?

2. Nik says:

That’s fine, but I’d rather wait for the Bear Grylls version, which has a little bit of orange plastic added somewhere.

3. george says:

there has to be a limit to these things and this is the limit. my fingers can do a better job.

4. Stacy says:

The hex wrenches are usually used for field-servicing backpacking stoves.

5. Trey says:

Have you used this tool, George?

6. george says:

no. and i see no reason to. i have piles of these neat gadgets that i bought and never used. but, there is always a but, you can get one if you feel its a tool you need. just my observance.

7. Joe "the Pro" Sainz says:

I think it’s a good idea, but it wasn’t executed quite right. Hmmm… I’ll have to think on this one as to how I’d change it.

8. DW says:

Maybe I am not living right, but I don’t think I can recall a time when I needed a spork badly enough to carry one with me.

9. SCWetherbee says:

DW: I could use one every time the kid at the drive through window forgets to put one in with my food. I would just make the tines longer.

10. Gil says:

I have the black one. I carry it around with me, in my pocket, everywhere I go. F–king love it. Though the forks could be longer.

11. Chris says:

Please tell me the hole in the handle is big enough to use as the bottle opener. The little J-hook thingy to the right of the spork bowl in the photo is a TERRIBLE bottle opener for most beer bottles. I have at least three of those and none of them work very well. You have to get them right underneath a crimp on the bottlecap and use them two or three times to get the cap off.

cl

12. Gil says:

@Chris
    Nope! Just for your digits.

13. Toolfreak says:

Eh, a spork isn’t the best thing for eating pudding or jello with, since you want a smooth tip to get every last bit in the corners. I guess there is always the fingers, and better to have the spork when needed. I suppose the tool assumes you have a CKRT knife as well.

14. Eric says:

I really like my columbia river knives, but I’m not a fan of all the gimmicks knife companies put out.

15. Sven AERTS says:

The people using this live in the forest and they have no internet?

PS And the rounded part where the clip hanger is, should be sharpened, then you have an axe!
    Is there not open google sites drawing document where we can all add our imagination to develop the best?