Whether you need to clean out the bar groove or or tighten the chain, carry this chain saw multitool with you or attach it to the tool and you won’t have to go and look for the right tools.
The multi-tool contains the following tools (I listed what they do on my Stihl chainsaw in parenthesis):
- 13mm (1/2″) socket (not sure)
- 19mm deep socket (remove/tighten bar & spark plug)
- Small slotted screwdriver (tune engine?)
- Large slotted screwdriver (open gas tank)
- 4mm Allen wrench (not sure)
- T27 Torx screwdriver (most of screws on body)
- Bar groove clean-out tool
Garrett Wade claims this tool works with any brand chain saw. It’ll run you $25 plus $9 shipping at Garrett Wade.
Chainsaw Multi-Tool [Garrett Wade]