Right now, OpenTip.com is selling the Hoover L2310 GUV 10 Amp 5-Gallon Garage Utility Vacuum for $133.81.

The Hoover L2310 GUV Garage Utility Vacuum is a wall mounted, 10 amp, metal bodied vacuum for all your garage vacuuming needs, except it doesn’t appear to be a wet or dry vac. It looks like a robust unit compared to plastic bodied vacs and with a 30′ hose it’ll reach almost everywhere in a standard 2-car garage if you mount it logically.¬†And since it doesn’t appear to be a wet/dry vac, it makes us wonder what Hoover was thinking and it’s why I wasn’t sure whether to make this a Dealmonger post or a Hot or Not post. Is there a use for a not-wet capable vac in the garage?

The Hoover is also available on Amazon for $149.81 w/ SS shipping.

Hoover L2310 GUV 10 Amp 5-Gallon Garage Utility Vacuum [opentip.com]
Via Amazon [What’s This?]

6 Responses to Dealmonger: Hoover 10-Amp Garage Utility Vac

1. RevRagnarok says:

I got one a few years ago with a ton and a half of United miles. I like it for connecting to some light woodworking tools and it’s fairly useful for cleaning cars that are in the driveway – the hose is LONG. I mounted it about 2 feet in from the front door of the garage.

2. river1 says:

this SUCKS

hehehe

3. SharkBreath says:

The Guv is one of the best shop vac’s I’ve ever owned. I researched many wall mounted vac’s before deciding on the Guv.

I have used it as a wet vac by removing the washable filter. It’s very quiet. 55 decibels if I remember right.

4. ArmchairDIY says:

Even if it’s not a wet dry vac, I think it would be very nice to have for cleaning out the truck. Then again how often does my truck get cleaned? I just don’t have the right tools to do it i guess, better order one.

5. ShopMonger says:

Yes these are the best for a good clean out on the car. I put one in my parents house, and they love it. We also used one in a mechanic shop that i worked at, for cleaning out after we worked on the car, boy what power ….
    ShopMonger

6. DaveD says:

So if I already have a Wet/Dry shop vac, I guess the only thing this has over that is it is wall-mounted? And has a long hose?