(TV Tonight, Tuesday, August 4th, 2009) Being as it’s Shark Week we have to take what we can get, in this case a new episode of the horribly named Restorer Guy.
All times are central.
- Deconstructed: Camping Lantern, Coffee Grinder, Air-powered Impact Wrench, Shock Absorber (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: East Boston Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Chain block, plasma cutter, flexible rotary power tool, laptop-computer cooling system (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Restorer Guy: Grace Street Mansion, Oregon Hill Porch (TLC, 6:00 pm) NEW
- Ask This Old House: An Unpleasant Smelling Dishwasher, Transplanting a Rose Bush (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Down Under (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- Extreme Trains: Transcontinental (History, 10:00 pm)