Fry’s has the Picquic Teeny Turner 7-Bit Micro Screwdriver for $5. Shipping is not available — in-store pickup only. The Teeny Turner is 2.75″ long, 1.1″ wide, and has a magnetic bit holder. The included micro bits are straight 2mm, straight 3mm, Phillips #00, Phillips #0, Torx T5, Torx T6, and Torx T8.

While in the same $5–$8 price range as jewelers’ screwdrivers sets (such as those from Moody, General, and Stanley), the Teeny Turner’s shorter length will allow it to get into smaller spaces. Torque is cheap with this tool, and you can handle those small screws in your knives, notebook computers, and so on.

Little wheels keep on turnin’…

Teeny Turner [Corporate Site]
Teeny Turner [Fry’s]
Via Amazon [What’s This?]

8 Responses to Dealmonger: Picquic 7-Bit Micro Screwdriver

1. Mike Dutton says:

The larger Picquic ‘Multique’ is my tool of choice, all the bits you need right there, use it everyday in my filed service job.You got to love those square Robertson bits, if you live in Canada….I do.

I prefer this tool to lugging around 7 different one screwdrivers. I keep one in my tool bag for on the road and one in a toolbag in the shop.

Its not your normal crappy multi-screwdriver.

2. Beans says:

Looks cool but the short, wide shank would make it somewhat less useful in certain situations. I’ve been quite happy with my Husky precision screwdrivers, reviewed on this very site some years ago: http://toolmonger.com/2007/01/26/reader-find-huskys-8-in-1-precision-screwdriver/

3. Dean in Des Moines says:

I have a couple of screwdrivers from Picquic and I love them. I’m a bit of a tool snob when it comes to hand tools. They are weighty enough so as to not fall out of the hand, the bits don’t fall out or even rattle. The bits can be replaced with off the shelf components. In short, they are very well built and you don’t have to carry a whole kit just to get more than one driver.

4. Eric says:

Looks like I just found the solution I want for dealing with a/v block/pheonix connectors.

5. Steven says:

I have 3 sets of these Husky 8-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers. I LOVE them, the quality is quite good. And no i don’t work or usually like Home Depot.

6. Ray says:

The Ike Turner beats the hell out of this.

7. bob says:

Tiny Wiha screwdrivers are very nice, Ike Turner wasn’t.