(TV Tonight, Wednesday, June 17th, 2009) MythBusters looks into whether you get wet when you drive your convertible in the rain with the top down. We also get a new Time Warp.
All times are central.
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: Newton Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Motorcycle Engines, Glass, Enamel Sculptures, Handmade Paper, Vaulting Poles (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Replacing an Exterior Deck (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Giant valves, Sardines, Barographs, Disposable Diapers (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Las Vegas: Warped (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Car Vs. Rain (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Ice Road Truckers: Canadian Invasion (History, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: The Blizzard (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Coldest Day of the Year (Speed, 9:30 pm)