(TV Tonight, Wednesday, June 10th, 2009) We’re so happy that we get a new MythBusters to break up the dull week.
All times are central.
- Deconstructed: Pressure Washer, Camping Stove, Fax Machine, Hydraulic Jack (Science, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: Newton Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Camping Lantern, Coffee Grinder, Air-powered Impact Wrench, Shock Absorber (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Screwdrivers, Rubber Track Loaders, Physician Scales, Carbon Fiber Baseball Bats (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Repairing Interior Door, Creating Privacy With Plants (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Levels, Hot Dogs, Abrasive Grains, Sandpaper (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Hot Stuff and Cold Steel (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Curving Bullets (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Ice Road Truckers: Rookie Run (History, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Slaying the Dragon (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Marci’s the Boss (Speed, 9:30 pm)