(TV Tonight, Friday, June 5th, 2009) We think that’s a new How It’s Made at 8:00.
All times are central.
- Operation Salvage: Barn Tear-Down, Toolshed Build (DIY, 5:00 pm)
- Deconstructed: Jackhammer, Smoke Detector, Electric Meter, Air Purifier (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Operation Salvage: Salvaged Iron and Slate Shelf Unit (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Dye Sublimation Printer, Nail Gun, Dryer, and Snow Blower (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Paving Asphalt, Marshmallow Cookies, Loudspeakers, Electronic Door Locks (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Black Boxes, Steam Turbine, Racing Car (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Tribute to Tile Expert Joe Ferrante (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Wood-Burning Stoves, Orthoses, Ballet Slippers, Buses (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Family Car, Titanium, Letter (Science, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pressure Cookers, Mechanical Singing Birds, Oceanographic Buoys, and Stainless Steel Tank Trailers (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW?
- How It’s Made: Copper Pipe Fittings, Cylinder Music Boxes, Pepper Mills, and Hot Rod Steering Columns (Science, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Winter Sports (Science, 9:30 pm)