(TV Tonight, Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009) We get a new episode of MythBusters after a new episode of Time Warp. There’s also Operation Salvage on DIY — it’s not a bad show and it’s got some interesting tidbits on architectural salvage.
All times are central.
- Operation Salvage: Salvaged Iron and Slate Shelf Unit (DIY, 5:00 pm) NEW
- Deconstructed: Coffee Machine, Inkjet Printer, Laser Level, and Scooba (Robotic Floor Cleaner) (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Operation Salvage: Lighthouse Kitchen (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Chainsaw, Fog Machine, Bicycle Pump, and Plasma Screen (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Airstream Trailers, Horseradish, Industrial Steam Boilers (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Replacing Rotted Stairs, Leaky Polybutylene Pipes (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Magnets, Cooked Ham, Sliver-plated Teacups, Crash Test Dummies (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Arrows, Dogs, Strong Men, and Yo-Yos (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Prison Escape (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Ice Road (History, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Joe, Terminal Manager (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: The Ice Storm Cometh (Speed, 9:30 pm)