(TV Tonight, Tuesday, June 2nd, 2009) We missed the new Jesse James show last night, but you can catch a rerun tonight. Probably not Toolmonger-relevant, but it’s a chance to see how much Jesse has aged.
All times are central.
- Deconstructed: Soda Fountain, Humidifier, Oven, and Glucometer (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- Deconstructed: Slush Machine, Optical (Barcode) Reader, Camera Flash, Microwave Oven (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Chain block, plasma cutter, flexible rotary power tool, laptop computer cooling system (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Installing a Pellet Stove, Gasoline-Free Lawn Mowers (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Camping Lantern, Coffee Grinder, Air-powered Impact Wrench, Shock Absorber (Science, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Goalie Pads, Lapel Pins, Cardboard Boxes, Crystal Wine Glasses (Science, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Cement, Caskets, Soft Drinks, Glider Rockers (Science, 7:30 pm)
- Drag Race High: All Apologies (Speed, 8:00 pm)
- Drag Race High: Restless (Speed, 8:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Durable Jeans, Wine Glasses (Science, 9:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Paint (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Electricity, Floating Cranes (Science, 9:30 pm)
- Jesse James Is a Dead Man: Nitro Bike (Spike, 10:00 pm)