(TV Tonight, Wednesday, May 27th, 2009) We get a new MythBusters with thermite-filled fun as well as a new Time Warp.
All times are central.
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Escalators, Kevlar Canoes, Marble Cheddar, Disc Music Boxes (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Lawn Soil Test, Identifying Water Supply Pipes (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Ice Cream Cones, Tent Trailers, Shoe Polish, and Pliers (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Goop, Goo, Glop, and Germs (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Thermite vs. Ice (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Wrecked: Thanksgiving (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Hogs (Speed, 9:30 pm)