(TV Tonight, Tuesday, May 26th, 2009) There’s nothing new to help you recuperate from the start of your work week.
All times are central.
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Weapon Masters: Roman Scorpion (Military, 5:00 pm)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Quartz Watch, Vacuum Cleaner, Microphone, MP3 Player (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Leaky Skylight, Repairing a Light Switch (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Deconstructed: Digital camera, pallet trucks, tattoo machine, laser mouse (Science, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Paving Asphalt, Marshmallow Cookies, Loudspeakers, Electronic Door Locks (Science, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Wood-Burning Stoves, Orthoses, Ballet Slippers, Buses (Science, 7:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Drink Cartons, Pre-Fabricated Houses (Science, 9:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Storm Proofing (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Durable Jeans; Wine Glasses (Science, 9:30 pm)