(TV Tonight, Friday, May 22nd, 2009) We get a new How It’s Made tonight on a number of interesting items. You have to love the unemotional purity of How It’s Made, compared to the emo-fest that so many other shows have devolved into.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Gone to Pot (HGTV, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Hockey Gloves, Snack Cakes, Remolded Tires, Wastewater Treatment (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Cruise Liner, Satellite, Suspension Bridge (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: An Unpleasant Smelling Dishwasher, Transplanting a Rose Bush (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bacon, Snowblowers, Luxury Cars (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Speeding Car, Water Display, White Wash (Science, 6:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Alcohol Myths (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- MythBusters: YouTube Special (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Copper Pipe Fittings, Cylinder Music Boxes, Pepper Mills, and Hot Rod Steering Columns (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Swiss Army Knives, Player Piano Rolls, Oil Tankers, and Racing Wheels (Science, 8:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Banana Slip, Double Dip (Discovery, 9:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Hockey (Science, 9:30 pm)