(TV Tonight, Thursday, May 21st, 2009) “Paul Sr. calls in Paul Jr. as a consultant to keep production running smoothly while he promotes his new book in talk show appearances,” which pretty much nails why American Chopper has completely “jumped the shark” — not that we don’t want to see Mikey actually jump over a shark on a moped. We also get new eps of Street Customs and Wrecked.
All times are central.
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Yacht Wheels, Braided Rugs, Automobile Thermostats, Chisels (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Overhaulin: Chip & Chris Flipped (TLC, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Controlling Radiators, Tangled Bungee Cords (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Firefighter Helmets, Nautical Compasses, Packaging Tubes, Hand Saws (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Top Gear: Season 9 Ep. 2 (BBC America, 7:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Big Animal Vet (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- American Chopper: Teutul Triumph Bike (TLC, 7:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Diaper Cleaner (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- American Chopper: Mountain Creek Bike (TLC, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Wrecked: Thanksgiving (Speed, 8:30 pm) NEW
- Wrecked: Hogs (Speed, 9:00 pm) NEW
- Street Customs: ’58 Chevy Nomad Wagon (TLC, 9:00 pm) NEW