(TV Tonight, Saturday, May 16th, 2009) We get a new Under Construction and a chance to catch up on reruns of American Loggers.
All times are central.
- American Loggers: A Week From Hell (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Wool, Ranges, Carved Candles, Slot Machines (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Science, 5:30 pm)
- American Loggers: Hurricane on the Horizon (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Padlocks, Hair Clippers, Wooden Shoes, Synthetic Leather (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Weapon Masters: Blowpipe (Military, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Racing Shells, Stainless Steel Sinks, Leather, Pedal Steel Guitars (Science, 6:30 pm)
- American Loggers: Stuck in the Muck (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Giant Valves, Sardines, Barographs, Disposable Diapers (Science, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Induction Cooktops, Truck Scales, TetraPak Containers, Harmonicas (Science, 7:30 pm)
- American Loggers: White Gold (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Under Construction: Mad About Mongo (DIY, 8:30 pm)
- Under Construction: A Happy Ending (DIY, 9:00 pm) NEW
- American Loggers: Big Freeze…Big Trouble (Discovery, 9:00 pm)