(TV Tonight, Friday, May 15th, 2009) It’s Friday, so we get one new half hour of How It’s Made.
All times are central.
- King of Dirt: A Yard’s Attitude Adjustment (DIY, 5:00 pm)
- Holmes on Homes: Third Time Lucky (HGTV, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House: East Boston Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Secrets of Oil (History, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Boomerangs, Barbecues, Pinball Machines, Strobe Lights (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Monster Digger, Submarine, Beer Car (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Handling Storm-Water Runoff, Refinishing Hardwood Floors (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Photographs, Fur Tanning, Welding Electrodes, Electric Violins (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Rescue Services, Rotating Boat, Parachutists (Science, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bowling Balls, Barber Poles, Felt, and Radar Guns (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Carbon Fiber Bicycles, Blood Products, Forged Chandeliers, and Ballpoint Pens (Science, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Football (Science, 9:30 pm)