(TV Tonight, Wednesday, May 13th, 2009) Wednesday brings us new episodes of MythBusters and Time Warp. See whether car bumpers can explode (well, that would be a design flaw), and enjoy some horse poop jokes.
All times are central.
- This Old House: East Boston Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Energy-Efficient Windows, Reducing Electrical Consumption (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pencils, Metal Recycling, Coffee (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Snakes, Sumo, and Bocks (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Exploding Bumper (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW