(TV Tonight, Wednesday, May 6th, 2009) All you care about tonight is the new MythBusters, who find themselves in a sticky situation. There’s a new Time Warp as well.
All times are central.
- This Old House: East Boston Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Umbrellas, Outboard Motors, Silver Cutlery, Tape Measures (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Solid Tires, Cheesecake, Canoe Paddles, Globes (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Splashes, Guns, and Bikes (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Swimming In Syrup (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Wrecked: Family Business (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: And the Winner Is… (Speed, 9:30 pm)