Hyde likes the number 10. First it was the 10-in-1 Painter’s tool, but that wasn’t enough 10’s, so they made the PaintMiser 10-in-1 tool. Instead of carrying this tool in your pocket, you probably want to leave it close to the paint — most of its functions have to do with getting every last drop from the can.
Let’s enumerate the functions:
- It opens cans.
- It closes cans.
- It scrapes paint from the inside can wall.
- It cleans drips from the outside can wall.
- It scrapes paint from the bottom of the can.
- It scrapes paint out of the can rim.
- It scrapes paint from under the can lip.
- It cleans rollers.
- It mixes paint or drywall mud.
- It smooths wallpaper corners.
We think smoothing wallpaper corners might be stretching a bit to get to ten uses, but at least they don’t claim the lanyard hole as a tool. You can pick up a PaintMiser for as little as $5.