(TV Tonight, Friday, April 17th, 2009) There’s nothing new or exciting tonight, alas.
All times are central.
- This Old House: New Orleans Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Air Filters, Billiard Cues, Ice Sculptures, Suits (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Nuclear Sub, Crash Test Dummies, Fruit and Vegetables (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Clogged Drains, Installing Kitchen Cabinets (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fiberglass Insulation, Wooden Ducks, Gumball Machines, Exhaust Systems (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Aluminum foil, GPS (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Floating Fish Factory (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Drag Race High: Under Fire (Speed, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Microphones, Hot Tubs, Artificial Turf, Beer Steins (Science, 8:00 pm)
- Drag Race High: Fathers and Sons (Speed, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Javelins, Cuckoo Clocks, Hearts of Pain, Windshield Wipers (Science, 8:30 pm)
- Drag Race High: A Day at the Office (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Drag Race High: Test…1…2…3 (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Autos (Science, 9:30 pm)