(TV Tonight, Friday, March 20th, 2009) We’ve got another new American Loggers — is the lumberjack the new grease monkey?
All times are central.
- This Old House: Newton Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Brown Before Green (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Bulletproof Vests, Robots, Formation Skydivers (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Outdoor Waterfall (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Spacesuit, Diesel Engines, Neon Signs (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Cave Biologist (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting, Replacing Old Faucet (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- American Loggers: Hurricane on the Horizon (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pencils, Metal Recycling, Coffee (Science, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Escalators, Kevlar Canoes, Marble Cheddar, Disc Music Boxes (Science, 8:30 pm)
- American Loggers: Stuck in the Muck (Discovery, 9:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Remix: Musical Instruments (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Technical Glass, Washing Machines, Playing Cards, Crossbows (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pistons, Paint Rollers, Parachutes, Chimneys (Discovery, 10:30 pm)