(TV Tonight, Friday, March 13th, 2009) We get a new American Loggers tonight, and that’s it. So which is better, Ax Men or American Loggers? Or are they indistinguishable?
All times are central.
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Bridge Painter (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Helicopter, Luxury Yachts, Ball Park (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Granite Fireplace Revamp (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Buildings, Electricity Pilons, Balloon Makers (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Steel Mill Worker (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House: An Unpleasant-Smelling Dishwasher; Transplanting a Rose Bush (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- American Loggers: A Week From Hell (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Anatomical Models, Jukeboxes, Tortilla Chips, Spark Plugs (Science, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Screwdrivers, Rubber Track Loaders, Physician Scales, Carbon Fiber Baseball Bats (Science, 8:30 pm)
- American Loggers: Hurricane on the Horizon (Discovery, 9:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Remix: Sporting Goods (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Javelins, Cuckoo Clocks, Hearts of Palm, Windshield Wipers (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Halogen Bulb, Cellulose Insulation, Aluminum Ladders, Bamboo Fly Rods (Discovery, 10:30 pm)