(TV Tonight, Wednesday, March 11th, 2009) Tank Overhaul is back with new episodes, starting with the Elefant (originally called the Ferdinand after its designer) tank destroyer. We also get a new Drag Race High and Project Xtreme.
All times are central.
- This Old House: Austin Green Remodel Project (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Exploding Water Heater (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Interior Brick Wall (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Exploding Pants (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Tank Overhaul: The Comet (Military, 7:00 pm)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Tank Overhaul: The Elefant (Military, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Drag Race High: All Apologies (Speed, 8:30 pm)
- Project Xtreme: High-Flying Helicopters (DIY, 9:00 pm) NEW
- Drag Race High: Restless (Speed, 9:00 pm) NEW
- Deconstruction: Fireproof Materials (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- Wrecked: On Top of the Game (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: CO2 cartridges, pretzels, scissor lifts, skating rinks (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bumpers, lighting gels and camera filters, steam-powered models, candy canes (Discovery, 10:30 pm)