(TV Tonight, Sunday, March 8th, 2009) You should probably head into the shop, take some video of your work, and upload it to YouTube, because there’s nothing else for us to watch tonight.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Bell Maker (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Injection Molds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Science, 5:00 pm)
- Weapon Masters: Atlatl (Military, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi-Trailers, Recorders (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Windows (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Ax Men: Ax Men Cometh (History, 9:00 pm)