(TV Tonight, Sunday, February 22nd, 2009) As with most Sundays, this is a night best spent staring at your workbench, not your TV.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Vomit Island Workers (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Ice Cream Cones, Tent Trailers, Shoe Polish, and Pliers (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Wooden Bowl, Chainsaws, Stackable Potato Chips, Jet Compressor Blades (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: The 25 Coolest (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Wool, Ranges, Carved Candles, Slot Machines (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Storm Proofing (DIY, 7:00 pm)