(TV Tonight, Saturday, February 21st, 2009) We get a new untitled episode of Under Construction and another nail in the coffin of DIY programming.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Mule Logger (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Walls (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Extreme Loggers: Helicopter Logging (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Extreme Loggers: Swamp Logging (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Dominating the Market (National Geographic, 8:00 pm)
- Under Construction (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- Extreme Loggers: Mule Logging (Discovery, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Accidents Happen (National Geographic, 9:00 pm)
- Under Construction (DIY, 9:30 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Police Badges, Pressure Gauges (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Automotive Fuel Pumps, Cricket Bats, Change Machines, Ductile Iron Pipe (Discovery, 10:30 pm)