(TV Tonight, Friday, February 20th, 2009) We’re now used to Friday being a letdown, but at least we get a new How It’s Made.
All times are central.
- How Do They Do It?: Phoenix Stadium, LA Trade Tower, Surfing (Science, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Space Shuttle, Rollercoaster, Pool Tables (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Binoculars, Sparklers, Rubber Boots, Circular Saw Blades (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Empire State Building, Extracting Copper (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Flagstone Kitchen Floor (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Battery Tins and Optical Lenses (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Fighter Jet, Baseball, Sports Car (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Aerial Tram Greaser (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Escalators, Kevlar Canoes, Marble Cheddar, Disc Music Boxes (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Metal Detectors, Muffins, Tiffany Reproductions, Aircraft Engines (Science, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Drinks (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Firefighter Helmets, Nautical Compasses, Packaging Tubes, Hand Saws (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Discovery, 10:30 pm)