(TV Tonight, Wednesday, February 4th, 2009) A new Project Extreme tonight looks at making a condo — an Extreme Condo! We’re not sure whether Time Warp is really new, and whether it’s now an hour long? Ahh, the mysteries of TV.
All times are central.
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Riding Mowers, Popcorn, Adjustable Beds, Cultured Diamonds (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Adobe Planting Shed (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Jaws of Life, Artificial Christmas Trees, Soda Crackers, Ratchets (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Walls (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- MythBusters: Ninja Special 2 (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Project Extreme: Chicago Condo Construction (DIY, 9:00 pm) NEW
- Wrecked: False Alarms (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Time Warp: Mouse Trap (Discovery, 9:00 pm) NEW?
- Wrecked: Two Brothers, One Showdown (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Matches, Carousel Horses, Fine Porcelain, Automobile Fuel Tanks (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pneumatic Impact Wrenches, Cultured Marble Sinks, Plantain Chips, NASCAR Stock Car (Discovery, 10:30 pm)