(TV Tonight, Wednesday, January 28th, 2009) We’re starting to give up any hope of new shows appearing that relate to our tool obsession. DIY seems to have fallen into some sort of deep depression, trading on their purchase of back episodes of This Old House, and the Discovery networks are only airing reality shows about blowing stuff up.
All times are central.
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 5:00 pm)
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Magnets (History, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fiberglass Insulation, Wooden Ducks, Gumball Machines, Exhaust Systems (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Weapon Masters: Blowpipe (Military, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Manufactured Stone Fireplace (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Induction Cooktops, Truck Scales, TetraPak Containers, Harmonicas (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- MythBusters: Motorcycle Flip (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Off-Roading in Chicago (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Keep on Trucking (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Hindenburg Mystery (Discovery, 10:00 pm)