(TV Tonight, Sunday, January 25th, 2009) Another unexciting Sunday — better head out to the shop!
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Bridge Painter (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pistons, Paint Rollers, Parachutes, Chimneys (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: CO2 Cartridges, Pretzels, Scissor Lifts, Skating Rinks (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pro Hockey Sticks, Bronzed Baby Shoes, Treadmills, Handheld Computers (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Motorcycle, Clay Pipes, Drumsticks, Whistles (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Ultimate Factories: Corvette (Speed, 7:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Military (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- Ultimate Factories: Peterbilt (Speed, 8:00 pm)
- Wrecked: I Just Need A Good Wreck (Speed, 10:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Old Dogs, New Tricks (Speed, 10:30 pm)