(TV Tonight, Wednesday, January 21st, 2009) There’s no new content tonight, probably because of the season premiere of some show about an island that captures the same geek demographic.
All times are central.
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Glass Cookware, Soap Bars, Steel Drums, Firefighter Uniforms (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Stone Patio and Walkway (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Accordions, Pineapples, Artificial Joints (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Will It Blend? (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Time Warp: Taser (Discovery, 7:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Plumbing (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- MythBusters: Blind Driving (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Under the Wire (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: On Top of the Game (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Chains, Bagels, Vinyl Records (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Hot Rods, Decorative Eggs, Fire Hose Nozzles, Baseballs (Discovery, 10:00 pm)