(TV Tonight, Thursday, January 15th, 2009) A new reality show premieres: Saw for Hire, about professional arborists. We’d prefer some new auto/chopper shows ourselves, but you hope for the best.
All times are central.
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Acid (History, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Suits of Armor, Street Light Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Stone Veneer Bar (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Seatbelts, Windows, Wax Figurines, Hot Air Balloons (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Overhaulin: Number 1 Camaro (TLC, 7:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Saw For Hire: Monster Sycamore Tree (TLC, 8:00 pm) NEW
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Boeing 767 (National Geographic, 8:00 pm)
- Saw For Hire: The Ice Storm (TLC, 8:30 pm) NEW
- Classic Tractors (RFD-TV, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Cement, Caskets, Soft Drinks, Glider Rockers (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Cine Cameras, Glass Christmas Ornaments, Giant Tires (Discovery, 10:30 pm)