(TV Tonight, Friday, January 9th, 2009) We get a new How It’s Made tonight, which is about as good as Friday gets.
All times are central.
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Copper (History, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Goalie Pads, Lapel Pins, Cardboard Boxes, Crystal Wine Glasses (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Launching Rockets, Binocular Lenses, Windshield Wiper Blades (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Slate Floor (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Ambulances, Dining Room Tables, Diatonic Accordions, Acrylic Awards (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Mega Cargo Ships, Peterbilt Vehicles (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Mannequin Factory (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Carbon Fiber Car Parts, Hand Dryers, Recycled Polyester Yarn, Fleece (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Jaws of Life, Artificial Christmas Trees, Soda Crackers, Ratchets (Science, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Currency (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Shipping Drums, Police Whistles, Miniature Train Cars, and Glass Blocks (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 10:30 pm)