(TV Tonight, Thursday, January 8th, 2009) HowStuffWorks takes a look at aluminum in a new episode. Remember when TLC had shows about non-tattoo-related subjects on Thursday night?
All times are central.
- This Old House (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Shipping Drums, Police Whistles, Miniature Train Cars, and Glass Blocks (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Concrete Countertop (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- HowStuffWorks: Aluminum (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Unplugged (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Nuclear Turbine (National Geographic, 8:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Light It Up (DIY, 8:30 pm)
- Classic Tractors (RFD-TV, 8:30 pm)
- Wrecked: All-Nighter (Speed, 9:00 pm)
- Wrecked: I Just Need A Good Wreck (Speed, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pencils, Metal Recycling, Coffee (Discovery, 10:30 pm)