(TV Tonight, Sunday, January 4th, 2009) It’s another night of reruns — have you finished all your projects over the weekend?
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Goalie Pads, Lapel Pins, Cardboard Boxes, Crystal Wine Glasses (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Cement, Caskets, Soft Drinks, Glider Rockers (Science, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Kitchen Knives, Mannequins, Socks, Hypodermic Needles (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Electrical Panels, Kites, Eyeglass Frames, Toothbrushes (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Windows (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Ultimate Factories: John Deere (Speed, 7:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Fireproof Materials (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Ultimate Factories: Caterpillar (Speed, 8:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Dominating the Market (Speed, 10:00 pm)
- Wrecked: Under the Wire (Speed, 10:30 pm)