(TV Tonight, Saturday, January 3rd, 2009) We’d really like to see a series developed out of the Punkin Chunkin special.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Automatic Transmissions, Silver Miniatures, Hot Air Balloon Baskets, Darts (Science, 5:00 pm)
- L.A. Hard Hats: Race to the Finish (National Geographic, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Magnets, Cooked Ham, Sliver-plated Teacups, Crash Test Dummies (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Granite (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Stainless Steel, Football Helmets, Resin Figurines, Laboratory Glassware (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Home Building (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Banjos, fire extinguishers, doughnuts, shock absorbers (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Blasted (Science, 7:00 pm)
- Punkin Chunkin (Science, 8:00 pm)
- Under Construction: While the Bosses are Away (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- Under Construction: Kenny Climbs to the Top (DIY, 9:30 pm)