(TV Tonight, Saturday, December 27th, 2008) You probably aren’t much surprised by the lineup tonight!
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Golf Balls, Furniture Handles, Parking Meters, Room Dividers (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Suits of Armor, Streetlight Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Storm Proofing (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Sulkies, Bagpipes, Yule Logs, Fishing Lures (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Paint (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Goalie Pads, Lapel Pins, Cardboard Boxes, Crystal Wine Glasses (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Remodel (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Cement, Caskets, Soft Drinks, Glider Rockers (Science, 7:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Yardwork (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Kitchen Knives, Mannequins, Socks, Hypodermic Needles (Science, 7:30 pm)
- Under Construction: Foundation of a Business (DIY, 8:30 pm)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Rocking Chair (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- New Yankee Workshop: The Butterfly Table (DIY, 9:30 pm)