(TV Tonight, Friday, December 26th, 2008) What a surprise — it’s a Dirty Jobs marathon and an assortment of reruns.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Alpaca Shearer (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Limestone Tile Entryway (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Cranberry Farmer (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Transporting Giant Oil Rigs, Electric Shavers (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Halogen Light Bulbs, Car Mufflers, Unique Lock and Key Sets (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Safety (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Snake Researcher (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Hang Tight (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Gourd Maker (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Carburetors, Air Conditioners, Sugar (Science, 8:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Baseball Gloves, Medical Electrodes, Stetson Hats (Science, 8:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Sheep Castrator (Discovery, 9:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Christmas (Science, 9:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Pig Farmer (Discovery, 10:00 pm)