(TV Tonight, Monday, December 8th, 2008) The 11th season of Top Gear starts tonight, and we also get a new How Do They Do It.
All times are central.
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Interior Brick Wall (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Gummies, Ball Bearings, Fish Farming, Bronze Sculptures (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High-Intensity Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Ergonomics (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Car Wash (History, 7:00 pm)
- Top Gear: Episode 1 (BBC America, 7:00 pm) NEW
- Cool Tools: Yardwork (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- Top Gear: Episode 10 (BBC America, 8:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Air to Air, Ski Slopes, Car Production (Science, 9:00 pm) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Light Bulbs, Steel, Traffic (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fiberglass Boat, Clothes Dryers, Bubble Gum, Fireworks (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Safes, False Teeth, Airplanes, Maple Syrup (Discovery, 10:30 pm)