(TV Tonight, Friday, December 5th, 2008) A new How It’s Made tonight features a segment that should warm the heart of every mechanic watching.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Masonry Camp (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Modern Marvels: Insulation (History, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fiberglass Boat, Clothes Dryers, Bubble Gum, Fireworks (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Aluminium Foil; GPS (Science, 6:00 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Busted Knuckles: Pilot (Speed, 6:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Steel Safes, False Teeth, Airplanes, Maple Syrup (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Drinking Water, LED TV Screens, Ferrari Sports Cars (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Clean Up (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Demolition (DIY, 7:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pneumatic Impact Wrenches, Cultured Marble Sinks, Plantain Chips, NASCAR Stock Car (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Giant valves, Sardines, Barographs, Disposable Diapers (Science, 8:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Movies (Science, 9:30 pm)