(TV Tonight, Friday, November 28th, 2008) We’ve got more new episodes of Cool Tools and a new How It’s Made on Science.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: Yardwork (DIY, 5:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Better Basics (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: Holiday Blowout (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Cruise Liner, Satellite, Suspension Bridge (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Vehicles, Deep Mine, Ultimate Football (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: The 25 Coolest (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Cool Tools: Get It Together (DIY, 8:00 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Baseball Gloves, Medical Electrodes, Stetson Hats (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Cool Tools: Hang Tight (DIY, 8:30 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Accordions, Pineapples, Artificial Joints (Science, 8:30 pm)
- Cool Tools: On the Move (DIY, 9:00 pm) NEW
- Cool Tools: Handyman (DIY, 9:30 pm) NEW
- How It’s Made: Remix: Thanksgiving (Science, 9:30 pm)