Black Friday normally incites one of two reactions — either you cower and run to the nearest panic room and hope it all passes you by quickly; or you join the store-combing hordes of undead shoppers, as pictured above.
Like it or not, you can get some serious deals if you’re one of those brave souls not afraid to push around your fellow man with a shopping cart. Lowe’s conveniently posted some of the deals that’ll be available this November 28th:
- Black&Decker 24-Volt 4-Piece Cordless Combo Kit was $159.00 now $59.97
- Black&Decker 129-Piece Drilling & Screwdriving Set was $24.97 now $14.98
- DeWalt 18-Volt Compact Cordless Drill/Driver Kit was $159.00 now $97.00
- DeWalt 100-Piece Tradesman Power Tool Accessory Set was $49.97 now $19.98
- Shop-Vac 14-Gallon, 4.5-HP (Peak) Wet/Dry Vac was $89.97 now $29.00
- SKIL Orbital Jigsaw was $44.97 now $19.97
- 10% Off All Kobalt Tool Storage
- 3D LED Maglite was $29.00 now $14.97
- 2D LED Maglite was $28.16 now $14.97
- LED Lighted Tape Measure Set was $20.00 now $9.97
- Black&Decker 109-Piece Drilling & Driving Set was $19.97 now $9.97
- Stanley Tripod Flashlight was $17.98 now $9.97
Before you rush off to stake your claim to the savings, remember that stores aren’t kidding about supplies being limited, so get there early. (Of course, “early” is a relative term, and no matter how much you plan, someone’ll be ahead of you and will try to grab the last of the item you want.) Most important of all: If you’re going to take someone out to get at the last orbital jigsaw, cut them off at the knees — no one will be looking down.