WeldingSupply.com is selling the Smith Little Torch Kit for $112.32.  The Little Torch, a tiny oxy/acetylene brazing and welding setup, allows pinpoint control of the flame for jewelry and other delicate joining tasks.

Smith Little Torch Kit [WeldingSupply.com]
Street Pricing [Google Products]
Via Amazon [What’s This?]

6 Responses to Dealmonger: Smith Little Torch Kit $112

1. Michael W. says:

We have the propane/oxygen version of this torch. It’s a nicely made unit.

2. Lear says:

Actually if you read the Description on the Smith box it work with any fuel + oxy.

3. JMH says:

This torch rocks. I bought this set up recently and it’s an extremely well made tool that allows you to have pinpoint heat for doing delicate work. If you need to go small, this is the tool.

4. Lopez says:

My teacher was using it in shop class the otherday and it was tiny. I had to explain to him the old saying “your only as big as you tool” and that is tiny….

5. joe denture says:

This “Smith’s Little Torch” is the best one out there made in the USA the think does rock & rule !!!! The “China” made version Gentec is a piece of crap and please don’t waste your money on fried rice. Only Smith carries the “QUALITY” and “OUTPERFORMS” the Gentec by far. The best place to purchase these are at “Cyberweld” or “WeldersSupply”

6. Larry says:

For small welding and brazing this is the answer! It’s great for making thumbscrews out of washers and socket head bolts and making wingnuts bigger and easier to turn by adding washers to the wings. I have brazed 1/32″ washers to 1/8″ rod easily with this. One caveat: IR5 welding glasses are too dark for the smaller tips. I shopped around and finally got a really dark pair of oversized sunglasses (oversized to fit over my reading glasses) at Wal Mart for around twenty bucks.