(TV Tonight, Sunday November 9th, 2008) We wouldn’t want Sunday to outshine Saturday — so there’s nothing much for your weekend.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Leather Tanner (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- World’s Toughest Fixes: High-Voltage Power Lines (National Geographic, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Firefighter Boots, Garden Tools, Automated Machines, Gypsum Boards (Science, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Bottles and Jars, Mail, Eggs, Handcrafted Wooden Pens (Science, 5:30 pm)
- Celebrity Rides Special: Jay Leno’s Duesenberg Collection (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Science, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi-Trailers, Recorders (Science, 6:30 pm)
- Deconstruction: Home Energy Saving (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Ancient Discoveries: Ancient Tank Tech (History, 9:00 pm)