(TV Tonight, Saturday November 8th, 2008) We’re a bit underwhelmed with what’s on, but at least there’s something.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Steamship Cleaner (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Paint (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Home Energy Saving (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Tank Overhaul: The Panther (Military, 7:00 pm)
- Under Construction: Deck of Thieves (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- Under Construction: A Hefty Wager (DIY, 8:30 pm)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Copper Chimenea (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- New Yankee Workshop: The Windsor Chair (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Robotic Arms, Tattoos, Sanitary Napkins, Concrete Pipes (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Hockey Gloves, Snack Cakes, Remoulded Tires, Wastewater Treatment (Discovery, 10:30 pm)