(TV Tonight, November 5th, 2008) This wonderful Wednesday brings us new episodes of Mythbusters, Time Warp, Deconstruction, and Prototype This. We’re not sure about drinking coffin punch, though — depends on how much alcohol it has in it.
All times are central.
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Boeing 767 (National Geographic, 5:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Travertine Patio (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Prepared mustard; violins; nuts and bolts; toilet paper (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fresh-cut flowers; adhesive tape; tofu; lottery tickets (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Time Warp: Samurai Sword Master (Discovery, 7:00 pm) NEW
- Time Warp: Free Runner (Discovery, 7:30 pm) NEW
- Deconstruction: Electric Wiring (DIY, 8:00 pm) NEW
- MythBusters: Coffin Punch (Discovery, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Prototype This!: Six-Legged All-Terrain Vehicle (Discovery, 9:00 pm) NEW
- World’s Toughest Fixes: High-Voltage Power Lines (National Geographic, 9:00 pm)