(TV Tonight, November 4th, 2008) Celebrate or console yourself this Election Day by watching a new episode of Deconstructed and a mini-marathon of Dirty Jobs.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- Rock Solid: Travertine Patio (DIY, 5:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Prepared Mustard, Violins, Nuts and Bolts, Toilet Paper (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Fresh Cut Flowers, Adhesive Tape, Tofu, Lottery Tickets (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Leech Trapper (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Scalpels, oil paints, British police helmets, ice axes (Science, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bacon, snowblowers, luxury cars (Science, 7:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Dirty Presidents (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Deconstructed: Laser mouse, pallet trucks, digital photo camera, tattoo machine (Science, 8:00 pm) NEW
- Deconstructed: Espresso machine, hard disk drive, electric guitar, aquarium (Science, 8:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Tar Rigger (Discovery, 9:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Special Effects Artist (Discovery, 10:00 pm)