(Monday, November 3rd, 2008) It’s a thoroughly boring night of TV.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Horse-drawn Carriages, Artificial Eyes, Dog and Cat Food, Mirrors (Discovery, 6:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Yogurt, Candles, Neon Signs, Bookbindings (Discovery, 6:30 pm)
- Top Gear: Episode 5 (BBC America, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Scalpels, Oil Paints, British Police Helmets, Ice Axes (Science, 7:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Bacon, Snowblowers, Luxury Cars (Science, 7:30 pm)
- Top Gear: Episode 6 (BBC America, 8:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Water, Toothpaste, Glass (Science, 9:00 pm)
- How Do They Do It?: Newspapers, Ports, Contact Lenses (Science, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Pre-inked stamps, cranberries, cotton yarn, road signs (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Combination locks, pottery, recreational vehicles (Discovery, 10:30 pm)